Sunday, December 19, 2004

Photographers are generally not in the picture...

Was going through some of my photo archives in my portable, in search for photos to stick on this blog, and I've just realize it is rather difficult to find meself in my gigs of digital photos... sad sad sad... nevertheless, manage to dig-up a decent-not-too-werdo potriats of my own, taken by Yen while we were in tioman. Thousands of dollars spend on photography equipments and having so little snap shots of myself, how pathetic. Joey finally got his 28-135 IS USM today after much rantting about not having a decent lens for his 300D. He's probably trying to figure out how the Image Stablization works for his style of shooting... Anyhow, the good thing is, this new lens of his would probably get his hands off from borrowing my 24-70 F2.8L lens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home