Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Odd mood today...

Spend the whole day setting out production server for my newly developed application, at PMO Site. Sql Reporting 真的害人不浅, a huge block of hours spend today is troubleshooting how to set up a SQL Reporting Service installation on a different machine than the Database server. This really annoys me, and the peak of the frustration is, instruction documents from Microsoft websites actually have instructional errors, which, leads to hours and hours of fiddling and fuddling...

PC Fair starts tomorrow at suntec, Canon is expected to launch it's new DSLR, the EOS 350D/Rebel XT. Successor to the EOS 300D/DRebel which I have, this new DSLR had created a big attention at the world of photography due to its reduce in weight and size. Personally, I do not like it, cos first of all, the resell value of my 300D dropped drastically, 2nd of all, it is still the old flimsy plasticky design...

Well, had someone schedule a viewing for my 300D this friday. Still contemplating to sell or not, prehaps get rid of my old DSLR before the price pludge too much, and get a EOS 20D later?... heck... To all of you out there thinking of hopping on to the DSLR bandwagon, think twice of you have swallow pockets, this hobby is gonna burn a hole and a lot outta ya... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home